Owners of higher valued properties now have a powerful retirement planning tool available…
Introducing the Jumbo Reverse Mortgage
with loan amounts up to $4 million
Similar to a traditional Jumbo Mortgage, clients age 60 or older who own a property that’s valued at $1 million or more may now be able to access more of their home equity. That could help you fund a more comfortable and secure retirement while keeping productive assets invested under your management.
Flexible Repayment Feature Ideal for Retirement
Pay as much or as little as you like towards principal and interest each month or make no monthly loan payments
the choice is yours.*
- No mortgage insurance premiums
- Stable fixed rate choices available
- Dynamic Line-of-Credit option – NEW!
- Condos do not require FHA approval (condos over $500k)
- â€‹Loan limits are significantly higher than a HECM allows
- â€‹No required monthly mortgage payments *
- Proceeds are tax-free ***
- NEW in 2018: Minimum borrower age 60
Now proudly offering a Jumbo Reverse Mortgage
with a Dynamic Line-of-Credit
Receive funds desired at closing and place the remaining portion in a line-of-credit that can be accessed as needed in the future.**
A Jumbo Reverse Mortgage Loan could provide you the extra funds to remain living in the home you love longer
- Fund home improvement projects
- Replace cash reserves
- Cover the cost of medical or in-home care expenses
- Eliminate monthly payments on auto loans or credit cards
- Setup an emergency fund for future needs
- No capital gains tax ****
We are Southern California's Jumbo Reverse Specialists
Are you curious if you qualify and how much of your home's equity you may be eligible to access with a Jumbo Reverse?
Call Today (619) 294-9820 or (888) 603-1550
- In-home appointments available in San Diego County and all of Southern California
- Work directly with a CRMP (Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional)
- Over 20 years lending experience with very high client satisfaction
- Strong commitment to education so you get your questions answered
- Explore both the pro's and con's of a reverse mortgage
John Correll, CRMP
Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional
NMLS # 1004396 CA-BRE # 01353015
(619) 294-9820 | (888) 603-1550
As of July 2017 there were only 155 individuals in the entire United States with the designation of CRMP.
Allow me to put that expertise to work for you and your family.
– John Correll, CRMP
Proudly serving San Diego County & all of California
*The borrower must meet all loan obligations, including living in the property as the principal residence and paying property charges, including property taxes, fees, hazard insurance. The borrower must maintain the home. If the homeowner does not meet these loan obligations, then the loan will need to be repaid. **The line-of-credit has a 10 year draw period and requires a min borrower age of 62. **Not tax advice. Consult a tax professional. ****Capital gains taxes are only due upon a sale. A Reverse Mortgage is a loan, secured by a mortgage on your home, and does not require sale of the home as long as your loan is in good standing.